Advertise Here

Support our Sponsors

Monday, March 28, 2016

How to Monetize Instagram Guide (My Own)

Instagram has been the most disruptive social network to redistribute social poweraway from paparazzi and publications and back to celebrities and influencers who have taken their public images into their own hands.
As a result of our relentless obsessions to get an hourly quick photo fix of our favorite icons and items on Instagram, supermodels like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid are earning upwards of $300,000 per post across their social portfolio.
 What I have done is post over 10,000 photos on Instagram over the past two years. Observing what worked and what didn’t over those 10,000 posts allowed me to figure out how to effectively grow organic followers while earning money from my passion with exotic cars.
In less than two years I’ve gone from one account with 700 followers to more than 28 accounts commanding 13 million followers, growing at over 1 million followers per month and making a healthy six figures per year.
What I’m trying to get across is that anyone can leverage their passions, hobbies and knowledge  and create one or more Instagram accounts, grow their followers and earn money following my simple instructions. The only thing I did that led to my current insight was using Instagram — a lot.
Here is my guide to get HOW TO MONETIZE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT EASILY >>http://downloadity.net/file/0575d90


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Thousands of Visitors for Your Website

autosurf

Get Free Dot Tk Domain

Earn Money by Just Shortening URL