Advertise Here

Support our Sponsors

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Find Process & Applications Accessing Hard Drive or Using CPU

Hard Disk Drive

You may sometime need to locate process of application currently accessing hard disk drive contents or using CPU cycles. You might be curious to know why LED of HDD blinks or why CPU fan gets lauder here is answers to all your curiosity "What's My Computer Doing?".

What's My Computer Doing? is creative application & It shows all programs that are accessing your hard disk or using the CPU. It also has an option to close these programs or even uninstall them.

What's My Computer Doing ?

Whats My Computer Doing

Download What's My Computer Doing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Thousands of Visitors for Your Website

autosurf

Get Free Dot Tk Domain

Earn Money by Just Shortening URL