Advertise Here

Support our Sponsors

Sunday, July 13, 2014

InfoLinks.com- Earn Money Blogging

What is Infolinks?

Infolinks is one way to make money from blogging as they are a web-based advertising company that allows the common blogger to earn money online! They will turn the text within a blog post into an advertisement. As an example, look around this page for any words or phrases that have a dotted line beneath them. If you hover your mouse over the words you will see an advertisement. When readers click on these advertistements the blogger will earn a small amount of money.

Do I Have to Blog to Use Infolinks?

Yes, Infolinks does require a blog or website to earn money.

 

How Much Can You Make with Infolinks?

Earnings vary depending on how many people click on the ads. Of course the higher traffic, the more potential for people to click on your Infolinks ads. While I would not expect someone to make a full-time or even a part-time income from infolinks, I do believe it is an extremely simple and easy way to make some extra cash!

Update Earnings- June 2011 (Click to Enlarge)

Infolinks Earnings

 

 

 

 

 

Updated Earnings- July 2011 (Click to Enlarge)

Infolinks July Update

 

 

 

 

As you can see the number of 'impressions' or views of the ads is a somewhat reliable way to guesstimate the earnings. While I have found more success with Google Ads (a topic for discussion on another day) I have found infolinks to be a set it and forget it kind of deal. It is simple and easy money.

 

How Do I Add Infolinks to My Blog?

Adding Infolinks to my site was a lot more simple than probably expected. I first registered with Infolinks.com and then I was given a code along with detailed instructions on how and where to enter it into my blog HTML. Then, I had to wait about a day for infolinks to approve my site and then activate my account. The next day I noticed the in-text ads and I was earning money!

 

Does Infolinks Support My Blog Host?

If you are currently using WordPress, Blogger, Joomla or Drupa to host your blogging site then Inflolinks.com will supports your host!

 

How Much Must I Earn to Cash Out?

With Infolinks you must reach $50 to cash out. This is actually a very low cash out threshold as Google Adsense requires $100! At my current rate however, it will probably take me a little over 3 months to reach the cash out minimum. Considering this is something I nearly forget about, I think receiving an extra $50 every few months is well worth it!

 How Does Infolinks Pay?

You choose your method from PayPal, Direct Deposit, Bank Wire or even a choice of having an Infolinks Mastercard. However, if you choose to have your funds Wired or Direct Deposited then your cash out threshold moves to $400.

Inflolinks pays monthly. "At the end of each monthly payment period, Infolinks calculates your earnings for that month and issues your payment within 45 days of the end of the payment period", according to their FAQ.

 

Where Do I Start?

To learn more visit Infolinks FAQ section and if you decide you would like to add in-text advertising to your site through Infolinks visit the registration page.

If you have experience with Infolinks please rate it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Thousands of Visitors for Your Website

autosurf

Get Free Dot Tk Domain

Earn Money by Just Shortening URL